Next Horizon Consulting, LLC evolved from over 20 years of working with organizations, groups and individuals to empower them to recognize potential, identify goals and realize dreams. My attention to detail and ability to listen carefully and intuitively to clients' needs and desires is key to my success. I am trained as a professional coach and love to support anyone who wants to intentionally create something meaningful within their professional lives. I guide individuals through professional growth and career exploration. I also collaborate with teams and organizations to create healthy cultures so that they get results and achieve goals. My expertise also includes development and facilitation of workshops for local, regional and national audiences.
Professional background and education:
- B.S. in Biology from the University of Maryland.
- M.Ed. in Staff & Organizational Development from Colorado State University.
- Masters coursework in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Populations from Regis University.
- Martha Beck Institute trained Life Coach.
- Certified OneLife Tools Holistic Narrative Career Professional, Who You Are Matters! Facilitator and Online Storyteller Practitioner.
- Certified Everything DiSC Workplace facilitator.
- Certified Cognitive Coach.
- Mindfulness Certified Trainer.
- Coursework certificates in Positive Psychology Interventions from the University of Pennsylvania.